How to Join
Getting Involved In the Club
Whether you are just starting out or you have years of experience, you can find a place to contribute at RAS. The best way to get involved is to join a project team. You are free to join a project at any point and to move between teams should you find one that suits you more. You can find out more information about current and past projects on the Projects Page. We love meeting new people, so get in touch by joining our mailing list and Discord below!
For this project, we are seeking people with some previous experience in programming and robotics, although as of now, it doesn't have to be extensive experience and
the team is ready and willing to train new members and get them up to speed.
If you're interested, please do the following:
1) Complete the Google Form that can be found here.
2) Please send an email to the team's co-captains, Rotimi Adetunji (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cindy Heredia (email@example.com), to let us know that you have completed the Google form.
3) Someone from our team will get back to you shortly. If you haven't heard from us in a week, please don't hesitate to follow up!
Joining Any Other Project
No experience necessary to join! There is no formal process to join a project, however, to get started building and programming robots, please join our Discord and introduce yourself in the dedicated project channel that you're interested in. Someone will respond and help you get started!
We are always looking for business, finance, marketing, and outreach roles to help our club grow and run smoothly. Each project involves management and finances of some kind, and our club as a whole operates off of funding from sponsors and fundraising events. Any interest in helping with these particular areas are welcomed with open arms! After joining the Discord, please reach out to one of the executive board members (usernames in the #welcome-and-rules channel) so we can get you started right away!
-   RAS Room - 1212 Benedum HallLocation
-   PittRAS LinkedInPittRAS LinkedIn
-   MIT-PITT-RW LinkedInMIT-PITT-RW LinkedIn